When you look good you definitely feel confidant and great about yourself. A silky soft, smooth, healthy and glowing skin makes you feel fresh ad also gives a lively impression of your personality. On the other hand a dull, lifeless and damaged skin is not attractive at all. It makes you feel sluggish and mars your overall personality. Exfoliation is the best way to get rid of dull and damaged skin and make it soft, smooth, healthy and glowing. You do not have to waste money to buy the exfoliating scrubs that are rich in chemicals with lots of side effects. Here we have the best home made scrubs that are harmless and work in their best way to make your skin glowing and silky soft.
Home Made Scrubs that Make Skin Glowing and Silky Soft
- Sugar is the best exfoliating acid that you can use. Take 1 tbsp of sugar and mix it in 1 tbsp of glycerine. Scrub it gently in circular motion all over your face to slough all the dead skin cells. Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and wash it off with Luke warm water. It will give you an instant glow.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated almonds and mix it with 1 tbsp of honey and skimmed milk. It is the most effective homemade scrub. Massage it gently on your face for 10- 15 minutes. and leave it for 5 minutes. Wash it off with Luke warm water. This scrub can e used thrice a wee and makes your skin soft and smooth with natural glow.
- Make a scrub of oatmeal by mixing 2 to 3 tsp of raw oatmeal, 1 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of apple cidar vinegar. It will form a sticky paste. Apply it on your whole face and neck. Exfoliate gently. It will rejuvenate your skin and make it fresh and soft. Use this scrub twice a week to maintain this glow.
- Make a body scrub with salt and carrier oil like glycerin, honey and oil. Exfoliate your skin with this scrub to make it soft and glowing.
- Mix 1 cup of oil, ½ cup sea salt, 1 tsp of lemon extract and few drops of grapefruit oil and save it into a tight jar. Make your skin wet with water and than apply this mixture. Scrub gently in circular motion. Rinse thoroughly. After drying your skin completely, apply a skin moisturizer if needed.
- Mix ½ cup of brown sugar, ½ cup coconut oil, ½ tbsp of vanilla extract. Wet your body in shower and apply this scrub all over your body. Massage it gently for 5- 10 min and than rinse thoroughly.
- Mash 1 ripped banana. Add few drops of honey and 1 tbsp of milk in it. Rub it gently on your face. Let it stay for at least 5 minutes than was it with warm water.
- Make a mixture with 1 cup of olive oil, 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract, 1 cup brown sugar, 10 – 15 drops of peppermint essential oil, ½ tsp of coffee grounds. Use it as a scrub on your whole body.