As age going high many problems are coming in front of women related to pregnancy for which one major is irregular period especially at age of 40 or after 40 years old. Here some causes and then treatments of Irregular Periods at Age 40 or after this are discussed. The menstrual periods are very crucial time for women. It’s a natural process but is a very difficult and hard process woman. There are a number of women populations suffering from menstrual periods problems. There are number of problems related to women menstrual periods but mostly women not known these problems and not awareness such type of menstrual periods problems.
- These issues are very embarrassing and don’t say to anyone and a numbers of women hesitate to describe such types of problem to someone. The normally cycle of menstrual periods is between 23 to 31 days. The irregular periods are not lies or occur in specified days it may be occur before or after the menstrual periods.
If there are prolong period of menses then you should estimate the number of day your periods which occur regular periods for your verification. In these irregular periods women face a lot of bleeding and pain. The irregular periods starts mostly during first few years after menstruations starts.
Causes of Irregular Periods at Age 40:
- Weight loss and weight gain
- Usage of drugs
- Excessive exercise
- A lot of stress
- Poor diet
- Birth control pigments
- Drink unhygienic things
- Excessive travels
- Ovarian cancer
- Premature ovary failure
Treatments of Irregular Periods at Age 40:
- Manage your weight
- Don’t smoking
- Don’t use any kinds of drugs
- Decrease your stress
- Manage your diet
- Moderate in exercise
- Taking contraceptives and change your type of birth control
- Apply a heat pad to the abdomen
- Take non steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines
- Taking herbal supplements
- Treating polycystic ovary syndrome
The irregular periods may be some type of hormonal imbalance problems. But now a day there are not too much problem of irregular period’s treatments and women don’t worries about any types of irregular menstrual periods. There are so many causes of irregular periods and so many ways to treatments them as well.