Valentines Day is all about love and affection for your most special ones. The dressing of Valentines Day is a bit tricky. You want to look sophisticated, trendy, elegant yet true t yourself. Take time to choose all the accessories and most importantly your footwear for Valentine’s Day to have a perfect overall look. Here are the suggestions for shoes that you can consider according to your outfit for this Valentines Day.
- The first thing is to consider our dress style. If you are going for a formal party dress for a romantic dinner on this Valentine ‘s , you should opt for a covered toes with heels with your long flary gown, if you are going for an outdoor picnic or some trip, you can wear boots or sneakers with skinny jeans and a sexy gorgeous top.
- For day time, just step into a pair of glamorous ankle strap heels or light pumps with semi formal dresses like skirt or jeans with fancy tops. For evening or night time, you can go for a comfortable ankle boots.
- As red is considered the dress code for Valentine day as a symbol of passionate love , you must choose a red item in all your dress up to make a fashion statement for valentine such a s red coat, skirt, scarf, top, muffler, nail or just lips. The one intelligent thing that you choose in red color can be high heel court shoes. You can wear them with black skirt or black shinny jeans which will certainly look awesome and romantic.
- Do not follow the common notion that black shoes can go with any color of dress. If you are wearing red or pink that are common of all colors o Valentine’s. Opt for dark red, nude or dark brown shoes.
- Keep in consideration, your plan about valentine’s say whether you are going on a party, a romantic dinner, a trip or at beech and decide shoes accordingly.
- Red and black contrasted shoes are very much in fashion for Valentine’s Day. The look romantic and decent at the same time.
- Everyone recommended heels for Valentines Day but you have t intelligently select the length of heels according to your height and length of dress. With long flary dress, 3 -4 inches heel is best option. It also adds height to your look. For short dresses, you can choose 2-3 inches heels not more than that.
- Mostly matte or velvety material is preferred for valentine’s shoes. Shiny or metallic shoes are most appropriate with this day.
- Many brands have launches special shoes collection for valentine’s day including formal heels , semi formal boots and casual sneakers in stunning red, pink and black colors that you can choose according to your dress.