Most of the women are afraid of the pain and pinch caused by tweezing the eyebrows but still they are anxious to have properly shaped and trimmed eyebrows. Though this pain is not that severe which you cannot bear, still there are techniques of tweezing that will lessen the intensity of pain and will not cause that much pinch. So, learn from the following steps to shape your eyebrows like a trained professional.
How to Tweeze Perfect Eyebrows Painlessly, Shape Your Eyebrows Yourself
- The first thing is to have the good pair of tweezers. You have to use finned tipped and clean tweezers. If it is too blunt, it will take more time in plucking and also causes more pain. It should be sharp enough to easily grasp an individual hair and pluck it in one pull.
- If your skin is dry, apply some moisturizer and powder to make it soft because the purely soft skin will make it easy to take off the hair but the dry skin will make it difficult to pluck the hair and the experience will become more painful.
- Take a wash cloth and make it wet with the hot water. Place it for 1 to2 minutes on your brows which will open the pores. Pat it dry then again apply the lotion to moisture the skin.
- Now check the direction of your hair growth. Mostly the brow hair grows outward from the nose to the head. There may be hair that grows in different directions so you have to find the direction carefully because you have to pluck in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the tweezers in your hand like a pencil and place it as close as possible to the hair that need to be plucked and hold firmly. Pull it at once. You just have to keep the tweezers angled close to the skin to cause less pain. Now continue to pluck in the same way until you have finished.
- Before starting the tweezing, you have to identify the shape that you really want. For this take a white pencil and make a dot where your brow should begin and another on the point where it should end. Also identify the peak of the brows.
- Now, firstly you have to pluck the unevenly grown extra hair and then come to make the shape concentrating the dots that you have marked to guide you.
- Use the brow brush to brush it and you will find out the unruly hair. It will make your task easy.
- The tip is to stop the plucking while you are shaping the brows and step back to see in the mirror whether your progress in right or not. Do not over pluck. It will spoil your brow shape. Try to just neat the natural shape.