Headscarves is a very popular women wear item which are use not only Muslims women but also non Muslims .Headscarves used to cover heads and hears, face leaving uncovered. Method of wearing Bedouin Head Scarf in arab style is given at this place. Women headscarves kept them warm in winter season and also as fashion trend. In Islamic countries headscarves consider as a symbol of Islamic religion. Christian women also wear these scarves during the worship in church. Few year back a woman with headscarf considers married and her husband is the head of their family. There are different types of head scarves which women use at with their matched dresses.
- Now in these days scarves also consider a fashion symbol and young generation also wear this item as fashion trend. Headscarves tie in different ways which increase the beauty of scarf and women personality.
Headscarves protect your hair from dirt, pollution, ultraviolet rays and many other problems. Beside this headscarves also wear in some health conditions like cancer patients when their hair falls. Cancer patients wear head scarf as protect their head skin and also as fashion, so that they survives in society with out any problem.
A proper method of tying Bedouin head scarf will surely assist you a lot. It’s very easy to tie it but it required some technique. Designers use different fabrics in making head scarves just like cotton, silk, chiffon, wool with many color combination. These types of scarves are very soft, comfortable and easily to handle. Bedouin Head Scarf also wears men and now in this modern age women also carry head scarf in Bedouin style.
How to Tie a Bedouin Head Scarf
- First of all choose a beautiful Bedouin head scarf with floral prints.
- After this make a triangle with this scarf.
- Wrap you scarf around your head along the either side of your neck.
- Long side of this triangle head scarf at you chest area.