Milia is a tiny white bump that appears mostly under eyes. Its create annoyance in the application of make up .here are some of the effective treatments that you can do at home for the removal of milia. Milia actually occur on face when dead skin cells get trapped beneath the skin surface forming small hard cysts as a result. It can appear at any age. Mostly babies experience some form of milia because their skin is not properly exfoliated. The home remedies for the removal of milia are listed below:
- Honey is excellent to work as a skin exfoliating thus helps in the removal of milia. Mix 1 tbsp of honey with 1 tbsp of jojoba oil and make a paste. Apply it on your face daily for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Apply the mixture of sandalwood and rose water on milia affected area for its removal.
- Use gentle and mild home made scrub that suits your skin type, thrice a week. It will keep your skin exfoliated and cleansed. Avoid the use of hard grainy scrub.
- Drink plenty of fresh juices daily that will flush out all the toxins from your skin and make it healthy and fresh.
- Wash your face with warm water at least twice a day to remove dirt and germs.
- Honey has anti aging and anti oxidant elements in it. It’s also an anti bacterial agent. Its keeps your sin exfoliated and rejuvenate it properly. So, apply honey mask on your skin that will directly help in the removal of milia.
- Avoid the use of cosmetics with high chemical, reduce the use of cholesterol in your diet and avoid sunscreen when possible.
- Use a clay mask on your face twice a week that will eventually remove milia.
- Do not forget to cleanse your face at night before going to bed.
- Apply a non mineral oil moisturizer after cleansing at night.
The most important thing tat you have to keep in mind is that milia is not at harmful and skin damage. It is just a natural thing and can remove without any treatment with the passage of time. So, do not try harmful needle treatments that can cause damage to your skin.