Have you even dreamt of flaunting of your glossy shiny hair like celebrities. If so, you can have them in real life with home remedies that cost you nothing and can work miracles on your hair. It’s nothing to worry, even when you have tight budget, about the beauty of your hair. Follow these home remedies to get shiny and glossy hair.
How to Get Shiny Hair with Home Remedies are given there..
- Apply organic mayonnaise on your hair. Those who have oily skin , do not rub it on your scalp. The target is to soften your hair end rather then your scalp because it has enough natural oil for itself. After smearing the quantity of mayonnaise that is enough for the thickness and length of your hair, wrap all your hair with a shower cap or a plastic bag. Leave it for 2 hours. Rinse it off with your regular low chemical shampoo.
- Take 2 or 3 egg yolks in a bowl. Add a little amount of olive oil and blend both the things well. Shampoo your hair with the Luke warm water. Apply the blended mixture . Leave for 15- 20 minutes. Rinse again with Luke warm water. It will give your hair a natural shine. Repeat it after a week to maintain the shine.
- You can use plain yoghurt as deep conditioner. Apply it n your hair for 20 to 30 minutes. Wash your hair with warm water afterwards.
- Mix equal amount of honey and Aloe Vera gel. Massage the mixture through your hair and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse it off with water and shampoo .Aloe Vera makes your hair strong and has rebuilding agents where as honey ads shine. Those who have dark hair should use jojoba oil instead of honey because it may take off the natural color of your hair.
- Rinse your hair after shampooing , with cold water to eliminate any extra amount of shampoo remaining in hair. Mix two cups of apple cidar vinegar with one cup of water. Apply it carefully on whole of your hair. Let it be for 5 minutes. Rinse it with warm water until the smell of vinegar disappears. Brush your hair and you will get untangled, soft and shiny hair. Repeat it after a week.
- Combine coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, lavender oil and jojoba oil in equal amounts. Keep it in a bottle. Before applying warm the mixed oils and massage it thoroughly in your hair. Leave it for 2 hrs and then rinse it off with shampoo.