Some best ways through which one can better understand that how to get rid of razor bumps on face for African American black men. A beautiful skin is very attractive and having great personality for men. Men are looking awesome with the clean shave if its making in true manners. Making shave is an art for men everyone don’t have proper technique for shaving due to this reason they face so many problems and diseases. The razor bumps is one of these reasons. All man used the razor for shaving but haven’t a proper technique. Men who are not doing have to use proper technique of razor for shaving they faced so many problems like razor bumps. Razor bumps on the face also medically known as pseudofolliculitis barbae are caused by ingrown hairs, as hair grows and it curves back into the skin. It’s also caused inflammation and appearance of the bumps. This situation is mostly occurs in African American black men because they have curly facial hairs. Mostly black men have suffered from this problem. Razor shaving causes friction against delicate hair follicles.
Due to this condition the razor rash will be occur and your skin makes darker discoloration. The mostly razor bumps appears when beard hair most likely around the neck area and curl as they grow and burrow into skin adjacent to the hair follicle. Razor bumps may be caused to itch, scarring and burn.
So there is no need to be worry about any kinds or bumps in this advance age thus you can pay some extra attend and cautions to prevent the razor bumps. There are so many methods to get rid of razor bumps on face for African American black men.
Tips to get Rid of Razor Bumps on Face:
- Use electric blade to trim the hair and making clean shave
- Avoid to shaving even the all bumps will be removes
- Clean your face all the day and don’t show any oil on their skin
- Change your shaving technique and starts shaving in the direction of the growing hair
- Avoid using more than one blade and shave with a sharp single edge razor blade
- Apply a thick layer of moisturizing cream to the wet hair
- Apply after shave lotion immediately after the making shave
- Pulling your cheeks, chin and nick while making shave and don’t stretch skin
- Avoid to eat spicy and fatty foods
- Wash your area after the shaving
- Don’t use hard cloth on the razor bumps
- Apply Aloe Vera on the affected area
- Apply the mixture paste of cucumber and milk on the razor bumps
- Apply the mixture paste of yogurt and honey on razor bumps
- Tea bag also very helpful to get rid of razor bumps