Acne has become a common skin affliction for those who have oily skin. The worst and nightmarish thing about acne for girls is that it leaves behind a marks and scars on the skin. It’s not that difficult to get rid of acne but its scars take much more time to remove properly and fast.
Here we have suggested some of the home remedies which will definitely help you to get rid of acne scars on face naturally, without the use of any sort of chemical.
- Take some drops of lemon juice and mix them with equal quantity of rose water. Apply it on your scars and wash off after 15min. as acne afflicted skin is mostly oily, lemon juice with its drying effect because of citric acid in it, will work on it. Lemon is also a natural bleaching agent so it will effectively help removing the marks and scars.
- Take one glass of warm water with one table spoon of fresh lemon juice and drink it in the morning. It will gradually helps in making your skin clean and clear.
- Make a paste of baking soda with water and apply it on the scary skin. Wash off this paste after 15min.
- Baking soda can also be used to exfoliate the skin and it will immediately minimize the appearance of scars.
- The method of exfoliating is very simple. Take one tablespoon of baking soda and mix it with one tablespoon of water to make a smooth paste, massage it gently with your fingers in circular motion and focus on the scars. After 2 to 3 minutes, wash the face with warm water and pat it dry.
- Honey can apply directly on the scars or any sort of marks on skin because it has antibacterial properties which help in clearing the skin. It is the best tip for those who have sensitive skin because it has very soothing effect.
- Freeze strong green tea in an ice cub tray. Pat this frozen ice cub of green tree on scared skin which will reduce the scars.
- Take the sap of the aloe vera plant which is effective natural substance to remove the marks of burn, wound and acne. Rub it directly on afflicted skin and it will speedily fade the scars.
- Apply cider vinegar helps in maintaining the PH level of the skin. Apply it directly or mix it with rose water for sensitive skin.
- Regularly use a light moisturizer.
- Make a face mask with one part of lemon juice and two parts of glycerin and use it twice a week at night.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday. It will not only make your skin fresh but also lessen the oil on the skin.
- Drink one glass of vegetable or fruit juice regularly.
- Drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea everyday.
All these home remedies and good diet as mentioned above will speed up the process of removal of acne scars from skin naturally.