Long and healthy hair is the dream of every woman. Long hair is the symbol of beauty, youth and vitality. Hair fall has become a common problem in women now a days. There are many natural products which help hair to grow fast and reduce hair fall. In past women think that only conditioners, shampoos and oil can increase hair growth and the health of hair has nothing to do with your diet. It is not true because the food you are eating directly effects the growth of hair as it is also the part of your body. Here we have given tips that will help the hair to grow.
Hair Growth Tips for Women with Home Remedies
- Protein is an essential ingredient of hair so you should have a specific amount of protein everyday. Healthy protein sources include nuts, beans, eggs and meats. As hair is composed of protein made up of amino acids, to produce amino acids the body consumes proteins. If you regularly take protein in your diet, it will eventually result in the growth of your hair.
- Iron is necessary to transmit oxygen to the cells of the body. If your diet is deficient in iron and zinc, it will cause hair fall and ends with poor hair health. So, take the food containing iron as its essential element. All types of animal meat, eggs and beans have good quantity of iron in them. Zinc has exclusive tendency to repair tissue. It also help in repairing damaged hair and makes the oil glands around the hair to work in proper manner. Zinc can be obtained from peanut butter, pumpkin seeds and chickpeas.
- Healthy fat is essential for hair growth. It assimilates vitamins (A, D, E) which are necessary for hair growth. Unsaturated fats should taken but do not take large amount of fat that will be weight gaining and unhealthy
- Vitamin C plays an important role in hair health. Its deficiency can result in weak, dull and dry hair that will lessen the hair growth. Vitamin C also helps in absorbing iron so its very important to have vitamin C in daily diet. Citrus fruits are main source of vitamin C.
The dietary change will take some months to effect the hair but will be long lasting.
Some women have infection in scalp such as ringworm, dandruff and etc. Get it check first then go for some home remedies. By applying these home made products on your scalp will increase hair growth and make them look beautiful and healthy.
- Apply coconut milk on your scalp and leave it for a night. Wash it in the morning. Coconut milk can be applied once a week.
- Take one egg and beat it with 2 tbsp of yogurt. Apply this mask on your scalp. Cover your head with a shower cap for two hours. Wash it with warm water. It will give a deep conditioning to the scalp.
- Take a massage of almond oil. Leave it for 1 hour and then wash it off. This massage will increase the blood circulation that will lead to the better hair growth. Any other oil or greasy gell that will suits to your scalp can be used for massage.
- Take 2 tbsp of yogurt and 1 tbsp of lime juice. Mix it and apply on your scalp.
- Crushed henna leaves mixed with milk can be applied on hair which will make them strong.