Details of Benefits of Oatmeal for Dry, Itchy Skin Care, Hair And Health is given there. Oatmeal has miraculous benefits regarding your skin and health. Winter sand oatmeal goes hand in hand. It shot soup is mostly used in breakfast with the plenty of its benefits. It has been used in various food items, skin treatment and hair treatments for centuries. The oatmeal bath has very soothing and softening effects for dry and itchy skin. Let’s have a look on the major benefits of oatmeal bath for you irritating and itchy skin.
Benefits of Oatmeal for Dry, Itchy Skin Care, Hair And Health are given there..
- Pour a cup of plain oatmeal in the bath tub filled with warm water. Add 2 tbsp of lavender oil in it. Now soak your body for 30 minutes in it to get a relaxed bath. It will cleanse your skin and moisturize it deeply. It will also give a calming and soothing effect.
- Research has proved that itchy dry skin has high pH level and oatmeal helps to keep it on normal level thus works effectively for itchy skin. It gives you an instant relief for itchy and uncomfortable skin.
- The moisturizing property of oatmeal prevents the skin from further drying and it rejuvenated. It protects the skin from exterior irritants.
- Oatmeal contains the ingredients known as saponins which have intense cleaning properties. This ingredient is also used in shampoos and detergents for emulsifying effect that help in forming foam and extra leather. So, it cleanses the sensitive itchy skin and soothes it from inside out.
- If the chemical scrub increase the irritation in your itchy skin and cause redness, swelling etc. you can exfoliate your skin with oatmeal before taking its bath. Mix oatmeal, coconut oil and sugar and warm water to get a grainy mixture. Scrub it gently on your skin for 15 minutes than was with warm water. It will help in removing the dead cells and make your skin soft. Smooth and bright. It also lessens the itchy feeling.
So, with these plenty of benefits of oatmeal bath for itchy skin, you should try it for sure with any risk of side effects and enjoy its relaxing and soothing feeling at home without spending a lot on chemicals to get rid of itchy skin.